ICY DOCK is a leading manufacturer of removable hard drive enclosures. We always consider our customers and providing our best service. We create an informal avenue to communicate with you! Hopefully, this blog provides you with insights and opinions about ICY DOCK products. Weclome to share your comment with us!!
Monday, April 02, 2012
New Product Announcement - Introducing the ICY DOCK MB994SP-4SB-1 Quad Bay SATA 6Gbps Backplane
Introducing the Icy Dock MB994SP-4SB-1 Full Metal Quad Bay 2.5" SATA 6Gbps backplane for use in a single 5.25" device bay. This new model uses a SATA 6Gbps interface and adds a fan power switch to control when you need it. The dual 40mm cooling fans in addition to the power switch for the fans allow for the best flexibility - Turn off when using SSD's and on when using mechanical SATA hard drives. The single 4 pin power connector reduces the amount of cables required and making installation simpler. The MB994SP-4SB-1 utilizes our EZ Slide Mini Trays that accommodate 9.5mm & 12.5mm drives which makes drive interchangeability and maintenance completely hassle free. The MB994SP-4SB-1 is made completely of metal to ensure protection of your drives as well as reliability. With it's small form factor, the MB994SP-4SB-1 is perfect for use in gaming PCs, RAID systems, and in small form factor cases where 5.25" bays are limited and large drive capacity or SSD's are needed.
* Fits 4 x 2.5" SATA I / II / III HDD/SSD.
* Accommodates Drives with up to 12.5mm Height.
* Fits 4 Drives into a Single 5.25" Device Bay.
* 1 x 4 pin power connector to reduce cable connections.
* Status LED on Front for Each Drive.
* Full Metal EZ Slide Mini Tray System with Full Cage Design.
* Small Form Factor Perfect for IPC, Servers, and Small Form Factor Cases.
* Fan Power Switch Allow User to turn off the fans when using SSD.
* Front, Rear, Top, and Bottom Ventilation Slots.
* Dual 40mm Cooling Fans.
* Heavy Duty Full Metal Construction.
* Support SATA 6Gbps.
* Top Cover for the Tray Adds Extra Drive Protection.
* Active Power Technology - Device only power up if there are drive installed.